Thursday, June 12, 2008

ACM FOREX SCAM CASE


I am very upset with this broker.

They should be sued for false advertising. They state on their website "No Slippage", and "Guaranteed Fills". The No Slippage part for me at least was true. However, the Guaranteed Fills part is a sick joke. In the month of September, they filled me about 3 out of 15 times on news trades.

Needless to say I was upset by them not staying true to their WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) policy, so I wrote a note about my recent trading experience on this site on September 5th. On Sept. 14th I received an email from my ACM account executive letting me know the ACM Compliance Department has read my post on the Forex Bastards website, and that I need to rectify the false and unfounded posting. Once I fix this false posting, then they would reactivate my trading account.

I could not believe my eyes. ACM wanted me to LIE to you, the readers of Forex Bastards!!!

Of course, on Monday, I sent them my request to close the account.

Regarding this broker, I must say that even though they no longer consistently filled me once they saw that I was making alot of money, I do not think they are the type of broker that will change your entry and exits. I know that alot of US based brokers do this. ACM has never done this to me.

I would say that this broker is probably a good one to use for a few months, and then once they no longer live up to their "Guaranteed Fills" promise, you can close your account. It seems that they like beginners who lose alot of money.

I will never do business with this broker again, and will warn everyone to stay away from them. They are bad news.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to work there also and can tell you from the inside what happens.
They are a real bunch of muppets. Nick Bang (Bang) not being his real name since spending time in a Greek prison for fraud, he changed his surname but didn’t change his attitude.
Alex, “one of the owners” walks around the office with a lost boy look on his face, he is only there to make sure his stupid younger brother Phillip gets the IBs and earns 20 min commission a month. Finally, last and by no means least… Lloyd La’marca; where do I start!! This two foot one jumped up Curmitt or better know amongst the staff as Mr personality or Billy-no-mates. Is always shouting how he is going to kill his ex-wife down the phone every spare minute of the day “very unprofessional and sad” his little brother Eric is nice but this will change over the coming months and he will adapt the same ego like the rest of them…
They do have switches on their PCs to prevent clients making money, the trade against their clients and the more of you who come out and say the truth, the regulators will have to listen.

PS
On my first day at work Nick Bang (or whatever his real name is), took me for lunch; We went to a prostitute apartment – where I made my excuse’s and left when I went back to the office his wife and kids came in looking for him… This is one sad man, but I think they will now spent more time at home looking in the mirror and knowing that everyone knows they made their money the bad way and have no morals or brains… Regulators are you watching, regulators are you READY!!!