Thursday, June 12, 2008

ACM FOREX SCAM CASE


ACM - THEFT BY DESIGN.


ACM the business of currency broker is unregulated in Switzerland.
They are regulated by the Swiss Federal Department of Finance => only for money laundering procedure.

FOREX trading is UNREGULATED in SWITZERLAND.

On January 16 2008 they posted new changes for margin requirements http://www.ac-markets.com/online-forex/spread-rates.aspx
This will create massive margin calls on existing accounts.

On past weekend they change margin over weekend without any notifications from 1% to 2%. Then they send me new requirements for open positions, and they bump margin requirements to 5% on the same account balance,because they want to force me to close my open positions.
I'm trading with them for 2.5 years, large account.

Today they give me notice off closing my account, because SWISS attorney start to get involved. This changes indicate that they have not enough CASH to cover your positions with inter banks, and they need clients money.

No comments: